Blavatar, also called Blog Picture or Icon, is a term WordPress came up with by combining Blog and Avatar. Blavatars are used in a number of ways. It will be displayed as the favicon for your blog, which shows up in a browser’s address bar and on browser tabs.
- Get Started – You can upload a Blavatar by visiting your site’s WordPress Admin and heading to Settings, then General.
- Next, on the right side general settings, locate the Big Picture Icon.
- Click on the button to select your image file, then upload.
- Next, you can crop your image, then SAVE!
- NOTE: It might take several hours before your image is live.