Creating Pages in wordPRess
Pages are static sections of your website and the content does not change or change often.
Posts are continually being published on your blog. A page on a website would be the About, Contact or Home page. Learn more about WordPress.com Pages.
- Navigate to My site, and then look for Pages, then click add.
2. You will now find the Editor, where you add the name of page and text, then publish.
3. Add all your required pages now. You can always add or delete pages in the future.
- Home or Welcome Page -You can fill this content now or leave to do later.
- About – You can fill this content now or leave to do later.
- Contact – Do not add content at this time as a contact form will be created below
- Blog page – Do not add content on this page now or in future! The Blog page is used for setting up a more traditional website. The default for WordPress.com is to display the latest blog post from your blog. (Note: You will be creating blog posts, different from the blog page.)
- Optional Pages – Resume Portfolio or other pages – Create pages now, and add content later.
Learn more at WordPress about creating pages.