Preparing InDesign projects for submission
How to save Indesign as a package
- How to save Indesign as a project https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/how-to/indesign-package-files-for-handoff.html
- With your project open in InDesign, click File > Package.
- In the pre-flight dialog box, click Show Problems Only to see any issues that need attention.
- Click Package. Tick boxes to include fonts, linked graphics, and document settings. Click Package again.
- Your InDesign document, image links and fonts will all be included in one folder.
- You need to compress the folder also before uploading. Send ONLY as a compressed folder! (Mac: Right click and press compress, or go t File, Compress folder. An archived folder should have been created.)
- Submit Word Doc with citing all sources for images, licenses, hyperlinks to ALL sources.
- Get help if you are not sure.